Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front Europe Zone arranged a protest demonstration in front of European Union Parliament against the atrocities perpetrated by Indian forces in Indian Occupied Kashmir. On 5th August 2019 Modi abrogated Article 370 and 35A of Kashmir and made Kashmi part of Indian Union. Yasin Malik vehementaly resisted this act of Modi government which resulted in his arrest. He is right now in Tihar jail, Delhi. Malik is facing immense pressure and inhuman treatment of Indian forces forcing him to recognize the Modi government’s act regarding Kashmir. He has been booked under PSA and TADA in cases framed 30 years ago. He has been deprived of his legal right to be heard physically instead he is presented through video link conference where he can neither hear the arguments of lawyers nor being allowed to speak.
- An open letter to Senator Joe Biden, Presidential Candidate for US Election 2020 on 244th Independence Day of United States of America
- UK Foreign Office Response to JKLF Letter
- Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front Hosted on All Parties Conference
- Decimation and rewriting of Kashmir history
- Letter to Prime Minister of Pakistan regarding Gilgit Baltistan issue